Division Of Streets And Roads - (732) 349-4616
- Maintenance and repair all public roads within the boundaries of the Township.
- REPORT A POTHOLE
- 2022 STREET SWEEPING SCHEDULE-Round 3 August & September Weather permitting
- 2022 Street Sweeping Schedule - Round 2 June & July -Weather Permitting
- Maintenance and repair all sidewalks, curbs, gutters and encroachments controlled by the Township in accordance with Township Ordinances.
- Grading gravel roads on an as needed basis.
- Provide Snow Removal services and sanding/salting of all public Township Roads.
- SNOW PLOW AND SALTING PROCEDURES
- Plan and implement public capital improvements for parks, beaches and recreation areas.
- Maintenance all signage in Berkeley Township.
- Maintenance and repair storm drainage systems.
- Oversees all overlay and drainage projects.
- Inspection of all street openings by utility companies.
- Grass cutting on shoulders and Township right-of-ways.
- Various in-house construction and drainage projects.
- Storm Water Management.
Our Clean Community Program allows us to give different organizations the opportunity to raise money for their group and adopt a road, which helps to keep our community clean.
Division Of Equipment Maintenance – (732) 349-3766
The Division of Equipment Maintenance is responsible for the maintenance and repair of vehicles within the following departments: Streets/Roads, Parks/Beaches/Recreation, Solid Waste Collection/Recycling, Police Department, Fire Departments and Office of Emergency Management.